Mason Pearson Pocket Bristle & Nylon Hair Brush (BN4) in Dark Ruby
The Pocket Bristle & Nylon provides all the benefits of a full-size Mason Pearson in a take-along size
- Best suited for normal to dense hair of shorter length, or hair of any length for on-the-go use.
- 5 rings of tufts incorporating boar bristle and nylon.
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths.
- Shorter boar bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle.
- Longer "spired" nylon filaments are stiff enough to reach through denser hair to collect and distribute the natural oils that add body and shine.
- Nylon bristle tips are rounded to provide gentle scalp stimulation.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 6 3/4 by 2 inches.
- Also available in Ivory, Pink and Blue
Note: Cleaning Brush is not included with this brush. It is available separately here.
Share this Product
I have used these hair brushes for 45 years. My daughter who is 57 still has her brush from her early teen years. I bought one for each grandchild. I just bought myself a small one for my purse. I love them.
Excellent brush and worth the money. Gives a nice massage to the scalp and a lot of volume to the hair.
Mason Pearson is the definition of classic: beautifully made, handsome and functional. Expensive but worth every penny. And Tressence provided perfect service and support.
When I was a teenager in New York City on a trip my mother had bought me this brush-well, it seemed pretty large at the time, but the nylon and bristle brush. combination. Eventually it did wear out as I am pretty sure I used it on wet hair. So, I found this site and decided I would collect these as I have always wanted these brushes again. They make your scalp feel wonderful . I have thick curly long hair and even brushes I got from my hair dresser could not touch my scalp like these do. I have collected several and plan to keep doing so, you can't have too many. This company is wonderful, fast shipping and well protected. I know they are pricey but don't hesitate, buy several. They are expensive because they are made by hand.
these little brushes are every bit as powerful as their larger counterparts for quick detangling and adjusting..i have one that lives in the door pocket of my car and another in my travel kit..have used only mason-pearson brushes on my waist length hair f