Mason Pearson Sensitive Hair Brush (SB3) in Dark Ruby
The Mason Pearson Sensitive is a softer bristle version of the Handy Pure Bristle brush
- Best suited for very thin and/or delicate hair of any length.
- Also recommended for African hair.
- 6 rings of gentle pure boar bristle tufts set in a pneumatic rubber cushion that regulates the penetration of each tuft to gently condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 8 1/2 inches by 2 1/2 inches.
- Cleaning brush is included, as well as complete use and care instructions.
- Also available in Ivory, Pink and Blue
Note: The Sensitive's bristles are rather soft, so unless your hair is rather thin, stiffer bristles will be required to reach down to your scalp. Consider the Handy Bristle if your hair is not thin and/or delicate.
Share this Product
My husband bought me this hairbrush for Christmas which is for sensitive hair.
I find that when brushing my hair it seems to hurt my scalp and feel like it might not really be for persons with a sensitive scalp. Also we were wondering if you had available a container to store it in? Thanks.
Mason Pearson was my go-to brush for all of my Old English Sheepdogs- and now me! Preferred the wooden handle of old, but this is a great brush.
This service was very prompt and the brush was obviously well-handled before shipping. The price as also good.
I like the brush-much better than the drug store brush I had been using. It is a little early to say if it is improving the quality of my hair.
Great first customer experience with Tressence. Best prices anywhere on the Mason Pearsons. Quick shipping. I’ll definitely be a returning customer. I got the MP sensitive - it’s exactly as described. Needed a gentle bristle for my very brittle hair,