Mason Pearson Small Extra Hair Brush (B2) in Dark Ruby
The Small Extra isn't small; it's just a little smaller than the Large Extra.
- The "Extra" in the model name refers its extra-stiff grade boar bristles.
- Best suited for medium-long hair of average to moderate density.
- 7 rings of stiffer-grade pure boar bristle tufts
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths
- Shorter bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle
- Longer "spired" bristles collect and distribute natural oils that add body and shine.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 8 7/8 by 2 3/4 inches.
- Special cleaning brush included.
Share this Product
The brush is fantastic! The construction of the brush is exceptional, the bristles pamper the scalp, and I suspect my hair will start looking healthier in no time.
Item quality is wonderful and this company is one I was very happy to purchase from. They were extremely responsive and truly dedicated to customer service. I highly recommend them!!
These brushes are wonderful and long lasting, as in for decades. Though expensive, since they last for such a long time and are so good for our hair, they do wind up being cost effective. Dealing with Tressance was easy and informative. Mr. Bernstein guid
I bought one Mason Pearson brush from Tressence and had such an amazing experience that I then bought 2 more. I even called the company with a question and was very pleased with the customer service I received. Excellent, excellent company that I highly r
I have long straight hair. I love the combo of the rake comb and B2 brush. I comb first to detangle and then brush for smooth shine.