Mason Pearson Handy Nylon 'Detangler' Hair Brush (N3)
The Handy Nylon 'Detangler' has smooth filaments to make it perfect for detangling wet hair
- Great for working out knots and tangles after shampooing (Boar bristles should never be used on wet hair!)
- Also well suited for all-round use for dense or coarse hair.
- Each filament tip is rounded to gently stimulate scalp
- 6 rings of nylon bristle tufts, each with 2 short and 1 long filament.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 8 1/2 by 2 1/2 inches.
- Special cleaning brush included.
Definitely the best quality brush I've ever had. It is noticeably gentle on my long mid-back, coarse, very dense hair. I am experience less breakage and "fuzziness." It works very well but I should have probably sprung for the $179.95 priced brush for the longest, densest hair. I'd say this brush is worth the cost if you can spare it, especially if you have lesser dense and shorter hair than mine, you will do well.
great hair brush, but when I took it out of the box it had a chip in it near the top. Despite that minor flaw, the bristles are of an elegant quality; they feel amazing on my scalp and detangle my thick, coarse hair effortlessly
The best hair brush ever! Truly worth the investment! Have told my friends about this website! Highly recommend!
Received the Detangler Hairbrush on scheduled date of arrival. Product sustains its reputation as quintessentially the best hairbrush ever now and for generations.
Beautiful brush, great service