Mason Pearson Small Extra Hair Brush (B2)
The Small Extra isn't small at all; it's just a little smaller than the Large Extra.
- The "Extra" in the model name refers its extra-stiff grade boar bristles.
- Best suited for medium-long hair of average to moderate density.
- 7 rings of stiffer-grade pure boar bristle tufts
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths
- Shorter bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle
- Longer "spired" bristles collect and distribute natural oils that add body and shine.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 8 7/8 by 2 3/4 inches.
- Special cleaning brush included.
The brush really give a wonderful scalp massage, and Has Avery comfortable grip.
Love my Mason Pearson B2 hair brush. I have fine, wavy color treated hair. I am so happy that I can brush my hair & scalp & not cause more frizz or damage. My husband has agreed to let me brush his hair because it feels so wonderful. Tressence is the best site to buy Mason Pearson. They have every option & they ship as soon as they receive your order. I have shared their site with family & friends. My next purchase from Tressence will be the boar bristle pocket brush.
I was skeptical about buying such an expensive brush but wanted one for years Seemed wasteful, but I was due for a treat and I've finally grown my hair long. Would it be genuine Would it be worth it Took a chance and as it turns out the answer was yes and surprisingly, yes. I never knew a hairbrush could be this good! The other less expensive boar bristle brush I have does not hold a candle to this one, it barely goes thru my hair while this one goes down to the scalp. The service was super fast and professional too.
This brush is one of my favorite things. It feels good on the scalp and makes my hair feel smooth. I will definitely buy another soon. The shipping was fast too.
The brush that really gets down to your scalp and gives your hair follicles a massage is this brush. That may sound alittle wierd but when your scalp tingles you know your hair is thanking you. It evenly spreads your body's own natural oils out to the hair which is the best conditioner for your hair. I don't think I really brushed my hair , per se, until I got this brush. It was probably more the ends , but my hair is very curly too. And this brush does well with curly hair. It is a great brush.