Mason Pearson Large Extra Hair Brush (B1)
The top-of-the-line Large Extra is the largest pure bristle brush Mason Pearson offers
- The "Extra" in the model name refers its extra-stiff grade boar bristles.
- Recommended for average to moderate density hair of long to extra-long length.
- 8 rings of stiffer-grade pure boar bristle tufts.
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths
- Shorter bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle.
- Longer "spired" bristles collect and distribute natural oils that add body and shine.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 9 inches by 3 1/8 inches.
- Special cleaning brush included.
Brush hurts my scalp!! The website recommended a Mason Pearson Large Extra Brush for my thin but really long hair. “Extra” is for stiffer bristles to get the oils to the ends but I had no idea the brush would be so stiff that it’ll hurt! I’ve own cheaper boar bristles that didn’t hurt at all. I should have probably bought a Pearson Mason sensitive brushes (which are cheaper btw!) Unfortunately because I tried/used the brush I can’t return or exchange it due to their return policy. $300+ for a brush I’ll hardly use.
I absolutely love this brush! The bristles are amazing. My scalp is getting a great massage each time I use it.
Just got it for a short time so can’t say any thing but so far it’s good quality and my hair better every day. Thank you!!!
Great product, personal service, and fast and timely delivery
I was hesitate to spend a large sum of money on a brush for my eleven year old daughter. However, she has had long hair her whole life. Recently her hair became dry and brittle. Obviously our current brushes were inadequate, so I researched best brushes for long hair. I found Mason Pearson Boars Hair brushes, but they were only available for purchase in the UK. Somehow I found Tressence.com and felt blessed they were in the U.S. and they had it in pink to boot!
I bought the brush and it is great! My daughter says the brush is phenomenal! Her hair now looks and feels healthy. Tressence made it possible to be available for purchase in the U.S. The only regret, we should have bought one years ago.