Mason Pearson Large Extra Hair Brush (B1)
The top-of-the-line Large Extra is the largest pure bristle brush Mason Pearson offers
- The "Extra" in the model name refers its extra-stiff grade boar bristles.
- Recommended for average to moderate density hair of long to extra-long length.
- 8 rings of stiffer-grade pure boar bristle tufts.
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths
- Shorter bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle.
- Longer "spired" bristles collect and distribute natural oils that add body and shine.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 9 inches by 3 1/8 inches.
- Special cleaning brush included.
I love my new hair brush. Worth every penny!
Brush hurts my scalp!! The website recommended a Mason Pearson Large Extra Brush for my thin but really long hair. “Extra” is for stiffer bristles to get the oils to the ends but I had no idea the brush would be so stiff that it’ll hurt! I’ve own cheaper boar bristles that didn’t hurt at all. I should have probably bought a Pearson Mason sensitive brushes (which are cheaper btw!) Unfortunately because I tried/used the brush I can’t return or exchange it due to their return policy. $300+ for a brush I’ll hardly use.
I absolutely love this brush! The bristles are amazing. My scalp is getting a great massage each time I use it.
Just got it for a short time so can’t say any thing but so far it’s good quality and my hair better every day. Thank you!!!
Great product, personal service, and fast and timely delivery