Mason Pearson Pocket Bristle & Nylon Hair Brush (BN4)
The Pocket Bristle & Nylon provides all the benefits of a full-size Mason Pearson in a take-along size
- Best suited for normal to dense hair of shorter length, or hair of any length for on-the-go use.
- 5 rings of tufts incorporating boar bristle and nylon.
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths.
- Shorter boar bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle.
- Longer "spired" nylon filaments are stiff enough to reach through denser hair to collect and distribute the natural oils that add body and shine.
- Nylon bristle tips are rounded to provide gentle scalp stimulation.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 6 3/4 by 2 inches.
Note: Cleaning Brush is not included with this brush. It is available separately here.
I bought this as a 2nd birthday present for my daughter. The mixed bristle is perfect for her hair and not too soft to brush her hair. I love the pink color and small size. I tested my own MP brush on her before purchasing to make sure she would tolerate it. She's never had a hairbrush and I was using an old hairbrush of mine. We want to give our daughter lasting gifts that she can keep all her life (unless lost or stolen) and a MP hairbrush is just that. I hope she is able to keep it for many years to come and even use it as a young woman. She is very interested in the brush and I have to put it away in a drawer when not in use because I am afraid she will lose it unknowingly. Very fast shipping.
I have been using the Mason Pearson brush all my life. I would never buy another one it is the best. Shipping was fast, thank you!
Best investment ever. I have larger brush and now smaller one to take with me. Just wish it came with a “dust” bag. Love these brushes. And Tressence is great and fast.
These are the best brushes and the only ones we use in our household!
Love this travel sized brush! I use it way more often than my junior Mason Pearson brush because it's super easy to travel with and has all the benefits of the much larger brushes. Highly recommended.