Mason Pearson Sensitive Hair Brush (SB3)
The Mason Pearson Sensitive is a softer bristle version of the Handy Pure Bristle brush
- Best suited for thin and/or delicate hair of any length.
- Also recommended for African hair.
- 6 rings of gentle pure boar bristle tufts set in a pneumatic rubber cushion that regulates the penetration of each tuft to gently condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 8 1/2 inches by 2 1/2 inches.
- Cleaning brush is included, as well as complete use and care instructions.
Note: Because the Sensitive's bristles are of a softer grade, unless your hair is rather thin, stiffer bristles may be required to reach down to your scalp. Consider the Handy Bristle if your hair is not thin and/or delicate.
His brush ( I bought a small for the car and a large one for home) are incredible.
When we had a shipping glitch Howard, the owner, stepped up immediately and personally to get me the product quickly and easy.
If a company has a superior product and a top down quality driven ethic they have all the ingrediance of success. This is Tressence.
I love my Mason Pearson hairbrush so much that I can kick myself for not buying one sooner! Everyone should own one even if you have to sell your kids or mortgage your house to buy one!! I bought the one for sensitive hair for my best friend and she loves it!
I was concerned about purchasing this brush with the thought it would be too soft for my husbands fine (and somewhat thinning) hair. But it is absolutely perfect and was the right choice!
Excellent!!! Great quality and service!!!
This service was very prompt and the brush was obviously well-handled before shipping. The price as also good.