Mason Pearson Sensitive Hair Brush (SB3)
The Mason Pearson Sensitive is a softer bristle version of the Handy Pure Bristle brush
- Best suited for thin and/or delicate hair of any length.
- Also recommended for African hair.
- 6 rings of gentle pure boar bristle tufts set in a pneumatic rubber cushion that regulates the penetration of each tuft to gently condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 8 1/2 inches by 2 1/2 inches.
- Cleaning brush is included, as well as complete use and care instructions.
Note: Because the Sensitive's bristles are of a softer grade, unless your hair is rather thin, stiffer bristles may be required to reach down to your scalp. Consider the Handy Bristle if your hair is not thin and/or delicate.
Share this Product
This brush is amazing. It is gentle on my very fine hair, and since using it, I have noticed significantly less hair falling out in the shower, on the floor around the house, and in the brush itself.
Great brush, great service from Tressence!
I love this brush. I have fine, straight hair that has been color treated. It’s so good on my hair which needs brushing to tame it, but a gentle touch on fine, color-treated hair. I love how compact it is, bristles have held up fine after a few weeks, and are holding form well. Would totally recommend. This could be my last brush and I wouldn’t be mad about it!
Additionally, it arrived VERY quickly.
Best hair brush ever
Love this brush for my fine hair. Also stimulates my scalp. Been brushing 200 strokes a day and is helping the strength of my hair quite a bit.