Mason Pearson Pocket Sensitive Hair Brush (SB4)
The Mason Pearson Pocket Sensitive is a softer bristle version of the Pocket Bristle brush
- Best suited for very thin or delicate hair of any length.
- Also recommended for African hair.
- 5 rings of gentle pure boar bristle tufts set in a pneumatic rubber cushion that regulates the penetration of each tuft to gently condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 6 3/4 inches by 2 inches.
- Includes complete use and care instructions.
- Cleaning brush is NOT included, but is available separately.
Share this Product
Great product and service!!
It is a Christmas present so haven’t tried it yet. But already have one other Mason Pearson brush that my cat adores!
I really appreciate that I could get a new MP hairbrush from you rather than Amazon. Thank you for having the idea of creating a small business that sells these brushes.
The bristles are a tad softer but by not much. I pretty much got my Extra stiff bristles this soft over the years so beware. This will get more softer over the years. I have no issue since I recently been losing my hair more than I would like so this is a tad more gentle for me. A couple of bristles have fallen off and split after dry cleaning with the cleaning tool. I was taken back at how fast the worn last for the price. The brushes are definitely cheaper back in the U.K. so chances I’ll pick another one when I head back there instead.
Will use you for all my MP purchases! Thank you.