Mason Pearson Sensitive Military Hair Brush (SB2M)
- Best suited for thin, shorter hair.
- Indentations on handle sides provide a comfortable grip.
- 7 rings of tufts of soft boar bristle
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths.
- Shorter boar bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle.
- Longer "spired" bristles provide gentle scalp stimulation and distribute natural oils.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 4 7/8 by 2 7/8 inches.
- Special cleaning brush included.
Now that I have it, I don't want to live without it. It's a little luxury that can be used every day.
This is far superior to any hairbrush that I have had before! Money well spent!
I suspect most men use a comb or brush stolen from their wife/girlfriend or grab one at the corner drugstore with little thought to it's full potential utility. This brush is a grooming tool and affordable luxury that every man should own (unless you have hair like Fabio in which case you would chose a different model). To run this brush over my hair and scalp at the end of the day has an incredibly stress-reducing effect second only to the highball which inevitably soon follows. I can only hope it's having the purported circulation benefits and possibly stalling further decline in those worrisome thinning spots...