Mason Pearson Handy Bristle Hair Brush (B3)
- Best suited for thin to average density hair of short to medium length.
- 6 rings of pure boar bristle tufts
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths
- Shorter bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle
- Longer "spired" bristles collect and distribute natural oils that add body and shine.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 8 1/2 by 2 1/2 inches.
- Special cleaning brush included.
Share this Product
This was a replacement for a brush that was a classic, used lovingly for decades and then thrown out! but someone who did not know what they were holding. To be used on both hair, beard, mustache and eyebrows. A man’s brush!
Greetings! I am a first-time customer. I was very shocked when my call was answer by an actual person. Harold answered all my questions and put my mind at ease, especially since I was sad to learn that I could not order direct from Mason Pearson Company. Hence, I was very leary with Tressence but conversing with Harold was like chatting with a friend. God bless Harold! Truly!
Oh, I am very please with the brush Haroled helped me to choose! Thank you!
I wish I hadn’t waited so long to invest in a Mason Pearson brush. Hands down, the best brush on the market. My hair has improved in the short time I've used it.
I purchased a Mason Pierson hairbrush in 1972 when I had waist length hair, but it disappeared somewhere in the last 50 years.
I ordered two brushes this time, one for home and one for travel and am happy with them both. Even though my hair is short today, the brushes still stimulate my scalp and my hair looks full and healthy.
This brush is superlative. My head and hair are well-worth the investment!