Mason Pearson Sensitive Hair Brush (SB3)
The Mason Pearson Sensitive is a softer bristle version of the Handy Pure Bristle brush
- Best suited for thin and/or delicate hair of any length.
- Also recommended for African hair.
- 6 rings of gentle pure boar bristle tufts set in a pneumatic rubber cushion that regulates the penetration of each tuft to gently condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 8 1/2 inches by 2 1/2 inches.
- Cleaning brush is included, as well as complete use and care instructions.
Note: Because the Sensitive's bristles are of a softer grade, unless your hair is rather thin, stiffer bristles may be required to reach down to your scalp. Consider the Handy Bristle if your hair is not thin and/or delicate.
Share this Product
My wife has used Mason Pearson brushes for years. She was very happy with the gift and uses it daily. The sensitive brush is appropriate for her type of hair. The extra brush was becoming uncomfortable.
This brush is amazing. It is gentle on my very fine hair, and since using it, I have noticed significantly less hair falling out in the shower, on the floor around the house, and in the brush itself.
Great brush, great service from Tressence!
I love this brush. I have fine, straight hair that has been color treated. It’s so good on my hair which needs brushing to tame it, but a gentle touch on fine, color-treated hair. I love how compact it is, bristles have held up fine after a few weeks, and are holding form well. Would totally recommend. This could be my last brush and I wouldn’t be mad about it!
Additionally, it arrived VERY quickly.
Best hair brush ever