Mason Pearson Sensitive Hair Brush (SB3)
The Mason Pearson Sensitive is a softer bristle version of the Handy Pure Bristle brush
- Best suited for thin and/or delicate hair of any length.
- Also recommended for African hair.
- 6 rings of gentle pure boar bristle tufts set in a pneumatic rubber cushion that regulates the penetration of each tuft to gently condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 8 1/2 inches by 2 1/2 inches.
- Cleaning brush is included, as well as complete use and care instructions.
Note: Because the Sensitive's bristles are of a softer grade, unless your hair is rather thin, stiffer bristles may be required to reach down to your scalp. Consider the Handy Bristle if your hair is not thin and/or delicate.
Share this Product
Just go ahead and by this. Feels great, will never need another hair brush
The hairbrushes have amazing quality and you definitely feel and see the difference on your hair.
The oils distributed through my hair had me concerned I’d need more washes that would dry out my hair, but 20 min later it was all reabsorbed! Brush glides through my hair and three weeks in my strands are stronger and my curls have less frizz. Yay!
I really have fine and thin hair.
When I use this brush, never tangle my hair. Goes through so smoothly.
First time I bought mason pearson hair brush.. I am not sure but I kind of like it all the ways.
My wife has used Mason Pearson brushes for years. She was very happy with the gift and uses it daily. The sensitive brush is appropriate for her type of hair. The extra brush was becoming uncomfortable.