Mason Pearson Handy Bristle Hair Brush (B3)
- Best suited for thin to average density hair of short to medium length.
- 6 rings of pure boar bristle tufts
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths
- Shorter bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle
- Longer "spired" bristles collect and distribute natural oils that add body and shine.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 8 1/2 by 2 1/2 inches.
- Special cleaning brush included.
My third and most expensive Mason Pearson Brush in my 73 years but still happy to be able to enjoy this perfect brush in a time when toilet paper is illusive.
Well worth the price.
I have used these hairbrushes for years . They last for years and it is such a pleasure to have a much needed new one.
They are fabulous, feel great on your hair and scalp and really last for years before needing a replacement.
For decades I used only a wide-toothed comb for daily styling. After my hairdresser suggested I wash my hair less often to help preserve the color, I decided to explore the idea of brushes. I tried out my boyfriend’s non-Mason Pearson boar bristle brush, but all it managed to do was pet my hair. Though slightly skeptical, I ordered the MP handy bristle brush B3 based on the reputation of the brand. It’s perfect for my hair. The spacing and texture of the bristles allow the brush to “comb” through my hair on a second pass, and the brush is gentle enough not to pull out or break my hair. I love the brush and use it every day. Shipping was super fast through Tressence, as well.
Have just begun using it but am already addicted to using it to brush my hair vs. any other brush. I plant to cherish it, clean it carefully, and use it for my remaining 20 years on the planet (I’m about to turn 80). I use no shampoo, just rinse my hair carefully twice a week, and my hair has never looked this good before. The Mason Pearson brush will maintain that.