Mason Pearson Pocket Bristle & Nylon Hair Brush (BN4)
The Pocket Bristle & Nylon provides all the benefits of a full-size Mason Pearson in a take-along size
- Best suited for normal to dense hair of shorter length, or hair of any length for on-the-go use.
- 5 rings of tufts incorporating boar bristle and nylon.
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths.
- Shorter boar bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle.
- Longer "spired" nylon filaments are stiff enough to reach through denser hair to collect and distribute the natural oils that add body and shine.
- Nylon bristle tips are rounded to provide gentle scalp stimulation.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 6 3/4 by 2 inches.
Note: Cleaning Brush is not included with this brush. It is available separately here.
Share this Product
Did not realize this brush was SO TINY!
While I bought this small handle brush for another purpose, I tried it on my hair and liked everything about it but for the electricity it seems to generate during our frequent SoCal santa ana wind, low humidity days.
Back when I was in college in England 45 years ago, I bought my first Mason Pearson hairbrush. It loved it, and was devastated when I lost it 20 years later. It has taken me more than another 20 years to justify spending the money to buy another one. Now I wish I had never waited. There is something about this brush that cannot be explained to anyone who has never owned one. As I have aged I have developed eczema of the scalp and as my hair turns grey it has become coarse and frizzy. This brush has changed everything. I will never be without one again. I have read several reviews that say that brushes that cost a fraction of the amount are almost as good. No, they are not. Thank you Mason Pearson for continuing to make such an amazing brush.
She loves it as she knew she would since she has been a Mason Pearson aficionado for more than half of her 70 years.
My husband enjoys his pocket hairbrush so much that he bought one for each of his grownup sons for Christmas. It is a well-made product.