Mason Pearson Handy Bristle & Nylon Hair Brush (BN3)
With its more compact brush head, the Handy Bristle & Nylon is easier to draw through hair, yet provides a full-size handle for comfort in the hand.
- Best suited for average or denser hair of short to medium length.
- 6 rings of bristle & nylon tufts.
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths.
- Shorter bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle.
- A longer "spired" nylon filament collects and distribute natural oils that add body and shine.
- Nylon bristle tips are rounded to provide gentle scalp stimulation.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 8 1/2 by 2 1/2 inches.
- Special cleaning brush included.
Share this Product
Bought this for my daughter for Christmas....she loves it!
Excellent service. Highly recommend.
This was my first time buying via Tressence and I will purchase from them again. Of course, Mason Pearson brushes are excellent.
$200 for a simple hairbrush? I was full of curiosity! Functional brush, light plastic handle. Not much else to recommend. You might be better served by a $20 brush and to spend the rest on a silk pillow case, hair serums, La Mer Creme or a mani/pedi, with a bit left over for your piggy bank. I would return mine if I could.