Mason Pearson Small Extra Hair Brush (B2)
The Small Extra isn't small at all; it's just a little smaller than the Large Extra.
- The "Extra" in the model name refers its stiffer boar bristles.
- Best suited for medium-long hair of average to moderate density.
- 7 rings of stiffer-grade pure boar bristle tufts
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths
- Shorter bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle
- Longer "spired" bristles collect and distribute natural oils that add body and shine.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 8 7/8 by 2 3/4 inches.
- Special cleaning brush included.
Share this Product
Lovely. I had one of these that lasted me 30 years, given to me by my parents as a teenager, and it is wonderful to get a replacement. I thought I would never manage it, not being in the UK any more. I am very happy:)
I love the brush and am very impressed with its quality and size. My one regret is that I chose the all boar bristle and not the one with a mixture of nylon and boar bristle. I have fine hair but I have a lot of it (I guess medium density) and right now it is below shoulder length. This brush gets down to the scalp without a problem and feels wonderful but does not catch all the hair as one brushes out toward the middle and bottom of the lengths. It was such an extravagance that I don't think I will ever consider buying the other variation. What a pity to have spent all that money and end up with something that leaves one with regrets! My other option is to cut my hair shorter and hope it will solve the problem.
I wasn’t sure if it was a lot of hype or not, but no, this brush is the bees knees. My hair just feels…stronger with all the scalp oils distributed down to the ends. The ends aren’t flyaway and wispy looking, which I hate. If you can afford it, get this brush.
This hairbrush feels so good on my scalp that I find myself looking forward to brushing my hair. I have had other boar bristle brushes but none come close to the Mason Pearson in quality. Can't wait to buy the "detangler" for use on wet hair.
The brush really give a wonderful scalp massage, and Has Avery comfortable grip.